Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Musical Baker’s Dozen, Part I: The Top 13 Singles of 2013


13. "Move" / Little Mix 
 

 
12. "Attracting Flies" / AlunaGeorge
 
 
 
11. "Forever" / Haim
 
 
 
10. "Nightlife" / Jody Watley
 
 
9. "A New Life" / Jim James
 
 
 
8. "Love Me Again" / John Newman
 
 

7. Dots and Dashes (Enough Already)" / Silversun Pickups
 
 


 6. "From Nowhere" / Dan Croll
 
 
 
5. "Do I Wanna Know?" / Arctic Monkeys
 
 
 
4. "My Number" / Foals
 
 
 
3. "Get Lucky" / Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams
 
 

2. "Changeling" / Alison Moyet
 
 
 
1. "Brave" / Sara Bareilles
 
 

So that's my list of personal faves from 2013, the songs that resonated with me on some level. Some touched me, others made me want to dance. What were your favorite singles/songs released last year? Forthcoming: My list of the Top 13 Albums of 2013. 

No comments: